Home Protection

Homeowners Insurance

 Homeowners insurance covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or your household family members or pets caused to other people. It also coverage additional living expenses in case of a claim that will not allow you to live in your home while repairs or replacement is taking place. Homeowners insurance is designed to put your home and possessions back in the same condition they were before the loss occurred.

Why purchase homeowners insurance?

 Homeowners insurance provides protection against disasters. Anyone who owns or leases property should have this type of insurance. ( If for no other reason than the liability protection) Mortgage lenders require you to obtain mortgage insurance to obtain a loan.

Renters Insurance

Renters insurance provides protection against the loss or destruction of your possessions when you rent a house, apartment or condo. Your possessions are covered against losses from fire or smoke, lightning, vandalism, theft, explosion, windstorm and water damage (not including floods). Renters insurance also covers your legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or your household family members or pets cause to other people. (Pays legal defense cost if you are taken to court). Also covers additional living expense if you are unable to live in your rented home due to a fire or other covered losses.

Why would I need renters Insurance?

Your landlord’s insurance usually doesn’t cover your personal property or liability. You most likely will be the one who will have to pay for the loss. Renters insurance is relatively inexpensive.

Condominium Owners Insurance

We understand your specific insurance needs as a client owning a condominium. We represent companies that offer coverage for condominiums used as primary, secondary homes, as well as for the long or short-term rental. Condominium coverage bridges the gap between the condo association’s master policy and the owners’ personal property and personal liability protection.

Short and Long Term Rental Properties Insurance

Being located in a resort area, we specialize in condominium or house, long and short term, rental insurance coverage. We also can accommodate property not in a personal name.

***Valuable Property Coverage

This coverage is for the client that needs protection above the homeowners, condo owners, or renter’s policy for their jewelry, furs artwork, antiques, china, coins crystal, guns, high end mountain bikes and ski’s and other collectibles and valuables.

Identity Theft Protection

Some of our companies offer identity theft protection under their homeowners, condo and rental polices to help you reimburse your expenses you incurred in your efforts to restore your identity and financial reputation.

Vehicle Insurance

Automobile Insurance

What is auto insurance?


Auto insurance covers you for people who are injured, automobile damage and property that is damaged in the accident. Damage can also occur through theft, vandalism, or natural disasters. Auto insurance can protect you against these risks.

Why do you need auto insurance?

All states require you to be financially responsible when driving a car. Depending on your State, you may be required to purchase auto insurance or post a bond. State law (and or your lender) often requires you to purchase at least a minimum amount of auto insurance. You will want to talk to us (agent) about what amount of liability you need to protect your assets in the event of an automobile accident.

Motorcycle Insurance

If you own a motorcycle we offer liability, physical damage, and optional equipment coverage. From street, dirt, classic to custom bike’s.

Recreation Vehicles- RV’s, Snowmobiles, ATV’s Insurance

Whether you use recreational vehicles once in a while or all year long, it’s important to make sure you have the proper level of protection. Policies for recreational vehicles, just like auto coverage provide bodily injury and property damage liability as well as physical damage coverage.

Boats & Personal Watercraft Insurance

Generally some homeowners provide limited coverage for small (horse powered) boats and personal watercraft. It’s important to review your current polices to determine if they provide adequate coverage for you. If you own a larger boat, you’ll need to purchase separate insurance. May factors will impact the cost the coverage including boat’s size, horse power, type, value and where you use it. Also your boating experience will come into play with some companies.

Aircraft Insurance

Personal Aircraft Insurance

Designed to cover your liability for bodily injury or property damage and physical damage to your airplane that may arise out of your ownership or use of an aircraft.

C&W Premier Insurance Agency, Inc
2532 Annie Oakley Dr.
Park City, UT
Email - clair@candwinsurance.com